Monday, December 27, 2010

A Great Green Year in 2010!

Well  friends, it has been a while. What can I say? First, I would like to apologize to my awesome readers, for taking such a long hiatus. The last quarter was one of wonderful and great changes in my life, which caused me to have to put some things on pause for a minute. It has been a while since we chatted, so given the time of the year, I thought we could share our top seven  great green highlights for the year. Check out my top seven below:
  1. An Awesome New Career (with a Eco-Friendly Twist) - access to capital for women and minorities
  2. Next Gen interest in the environment - my teen son decides to pursue environmental law as a career interest
  3. Sustainability is Here to Stay - takes a giant leap into the mainstream consciousness of America
  4. My Very Green IRA portfolio generates new green wealth
  5. Expansion of awareness and selection of  fair trade and/or organic groceries and fashions
  6. Green energy and technology bring access to modern conveniences to rural African areas
  7. Local Food, Urban Farming, Edible Landscapes and Farmers Markets are all the rage (let's keep it that way)
So that's what has been up with me. I will elaborate on some of these over the course of the next week. What are some of your great green highlights of 2010?

1 comment:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Awesome list! Can't wait to read your elaboration on these.

Take Care and Happy Holidays!
ChocolateOrchid