Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back to the Garden with Free People Clothing Boutique

Ahh! Spring is finally here, though for some in not such a pleasant way. I would like to extend my prayers and blessings to the families and individuals affected by the tornados recently. Some are suspecting that our warmer climate may be the culprit, but that is a topic for another post. In addition to a maddening need to get out in the dirt and plant everything that I can think of, I also get the urge to checkout warm weather fashions. Alas, the two interests merge in the Free People "Vintage Loves" collection - Back to the Garden. As most of you know, I try to spend at least 20% of my clothing budget on vintage, thrift, fair trade and/or organic fashions, so I'm always on the hunt for unique and awesome items in these categories. The two items pictured are only what I was able to save as a photo from the website, there were some really cute dresses and a cool shoe rack, if you want to see the entire collection (warning - a little pricey), then you have to click on the link here.

The good news is that you don't have to pay a million dollars for these types of finds, check out your local thrift or consignment shop for more affordable goodies like this. Your wallet and your planet will thank you.

Happy Spring!

No comments: