Saturday, April 17, 2010

Guest Blogger At The Women's Health and Environment Conference

On April 21st in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, hundreds of individuals will attend the annual Women's Health and Environment Conference. Lisa P. Jackson, head of the EPA and Surgeon General, Regina Benjamin, MD, MBA, will be keynote speakers. There will be panel discussions throughout the day, centered on topics of environmental health. As a guest blogger, I will be posting and updating on the discussions throughout the day. I'm so excited! I'm working on my personal goals for the conference (you need to be ready for these events). My personal health experience and curiosity about possible environmental causes, were the drivers for starting this blog, so I feel as though I have come full circle. If you register before the 21st, you can participate via livestreaming.

No comments: