Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wanted: Your Questions About Women and Enviromental Health

As you know, I will be blogging live from the Women's Health and Environment Conference in Pittsburgh, PA tomorrow. There will be two additional African Americans (other than distinguished Obama Administration officials, Lisa P. Jackson and Dr. Regina M. Benjamin) serving as panelists. Including:

  • Will Allen of Growing Power Inc, A farm and community food center
  • Beverly Wright, Deep South Center for Environmental Justice, founder
Click here for the program schedule. I won't arrive until around 10am, so look for my posts at that time.

 If you were attending, what would you want to learn from the event? What questions would you really want answered? I would love to know, so that I can be your eyes and ears at the event. Tweet me up at @bn2g00.

Peace.

No comments: