Monday, October 12, 2009

There's No Magic Bullet for Companies Going Green -- So Just Do It | GreenBiz.com

There's No Magic Bullet for Companies Going Green -- So Just Do It GreenBiz.com Persistance and vision pays off. Finally, after a year of cajoling and sharing green business news and information with key individuals in my company, we are taking steps in our regional offices to be a more sustainable company. My goal of greening it up has been constantly disrupted by turbulent economic forces, management personnel changes and a hefty workload, but I did what I could to keep the green information stream flowing after an initial meeting last year. What really blew wind into my sails was the fact that our headquarters office has undertaken several green initiatives in the facilities management area and some in purchasing, so it will be simpler for our region to leverage their efforts and successes. I have been asked to be part of our initial green team, so I am truly happy and grateful to the Lord for this opportunity to do something I love at work. God is good!

Shared via AddThis

No comments: