Friday, June 6, 2008

Eco-Friendly Jeans and Fashions

Have you wanted to purchase organic clothes, but were put off by exorbitant prices? Mass marketers are now offering affordable eco-friendly apparel. Check out this Levi's link for some good deals on their earth conscious jeans. Target is also coming out with a line of affordable 100% organic fashions designed by Edun eco-fashion whiz, Rogan Gregory.

For some really funny and cool green inspired fashions, check out Sha Dou fashions by my fellow green blogger, Ana, of Quiskaeya. I'm thinking about getting the "YO Dude-Green Up!" shirt to wear to the gym. You can also get her fun green slogans put on boxers, tanks, bags and mugs.

I would like to promote other eco-friendly artists of color, so please share any information you have on such talented individuals.

1 comment:

Quiskaeya said...

Awwww, look at you promoting my little shop!! You alright by me! I appreciate the mention, for real!!

I'm going to have to check Tar-jay because that's my sto!