Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tips for Living a Healthy 100 Years

One of my personal goals is to live to be a healthy, hot (not as in hot flashes) and active 108 years of age. I was inspired by a couple of television financial planning commercials that show a black woman walking down the street on her daily jaunt with her head held high and great posture, a woman traveling the world and a tall fit gentleman working in his large garden. I also read about a 99 year old woman in California that made a hole in one on the golf course and a 99 year old man preparing for a marathon! Wow! That's my vision for the future. So of course when I saw an article on Yahoo!Health that addressed aging well, I had to read it. Check it out for yourself, it's short and sweet.

1 comment:

ElleX said...

Here is some additional inspiration: http://agelesslivemore.wordpress.com/