Monday, July 27, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies You Can Believe In And They're Good Too!

I think we all share some favorite childhood memories in which Chip Ahoy cookies were front and center. I certainly can. Ahh. Nothing like pulling out that familiar cellophane blue wrapped package of Chip Ahoys. And they had the best commercials. While I do still indulge in a Chip Ahoy cookies from time to time, in an effort to reduce the amount of corn syrup and hydrogenated oils, I eat "back to Nature" brand chocolate chip cookies - they are a pretty close second (and I'm serious about my chocolate). These cookies are corn syrup free, have no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors and the packaging is compostable and eco-friendly. The company also supports The Nature Conservancy, an organization that protects ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.

No comments: