Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cultivating a Green Focus Among Your Office Mates - WSJ.com

Cultivating a Green Focus Among Your Office Mates - WSJ.com My campaign to senior management to go green at work started roughly around the time that the financial industry went into free fall, and thus has been overshadowed by the banking crisis (I am a banker), so I was thoroughly excited when about two weeks ago I started seeing signs around the office printers and faxes, requesting that papers be recycled and carefully used. Upon recently discovering the author of said signs, I am re-energized to take on a green initiative at the workplace, though I am going to have to do so efficiently and creatively, given that our group has seriously shrunken in size and I remain as the sole defender of client relationships. Wish me luck!

No comments: