Monday, March 30, 2009

Black and Into Green Mentioned in Heart&Soul Magazine


Look for two black and green bloggers in the April/May issue of Heart&Soul Magazine. Green energy entrepreneur and electrical engineer, Dr. Sonja Ebron of blackEnergy is featured on page 58 and Black and Into Green's author Gloria Ware (yours truly), is quoted as well. The issue is packed with "150 Ways to Go Green", many of which I have covered over the last year (great validation for me). As you can see, the lovely Jill Scott is gracing the cover. I just started reading this magazine in February and have found it to have a wealth of useful information for today's woman. I think I'm gonna subscribe. We have to support great black businesses you know. While you're at it, buy some energy saving products from Sonja.

No comments: