Thursday, March 19, 2009

They're Here....Green Stimulus Dollars

The first tranche of the $8B in weatherization stimulus dollars is on it's way to your state. If you work for a low income organization or advocate on behalf of low income families, now is a good time to request information on funding. The monies coming from the Department of Energy, can be used for such things as home energy audits, retrofitting of state and local government buildings, purchase of Energy Star appliances and energy conservation education. Click here for more information. Contractors are you on top of this opportunity?

2 comments:

Amy in Tacoma said...

I just gave you a shout-out on my blog, "Green for the Rest of Us" (http://tacomagreenmama.blogspot.com/2009/03/other-green-for-rest-of-us-blogs.html).

I am also trying to be black and green, and I'm originally from Cleveland (and much of my family still lives there).

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

Really enjoying your blog! Could you drop me a line when you get a sec, I have a question for you.

-Skye
BlogHerAds.com
skye at blogher dot com