Friday, February 8, 2008

African American Environmentalist Association

In my post titled "Green Diversity", the link "black environmentalist organizations" was linked incorrectly to the American Agricultural Economics Association. The correct link should be http://www.aaenvironment.blogspot.com/. I like to refer to the site on environmental issues relating to political candidates (OBAMA), racism within the green movement, energy policy and career opportunities. There is also a wealth of general information about current environmental issues and resources. You should check it out!

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

im alwyas out in my garden, but i have 11 acres. nice blog. Check me out one day when u can and do add me to your blog roll..some samples

he has a Coretta.

the midas touch