Thursday, March 20, 2008

Eco-Friendly Hair Care

I am loving Burt's Bees products. They are paraben and phthalate free and have been a nice replacement for The Body Shop and Pantene products that I love, but now avoid because they contain every kind of paraben you can imagine. Today I used the Raspberry and Brazil Nut Shampoo and Conditioner. I was concerned at first about how they would work on a black woman's thick mane, but found the results to be superb. That just goes to prove that anything with brazil nuts in the mix is going to be awesome. My hair smells good, feels good and looks great! I really like the fact that reading the ingredient list is more like reading a smoothie recipe than reading a spec sheet for an industrial floor cleaner. You will be tempted to taste these products, but stick to using them as marketed.

No comments: